Sunday, April 24, 2011

Conviction of the heart - Kenny Loggins Video

I enjoy the music of Kenny Loggins, ever since I purchased his children's cd's Pooh Corners, and Return to Pooh Corners. I find that his selections in these cd's were soothing and just right for my children to drift off to nap with at daycare.

A few weeks ago I posted a link to his song, Danny's Song, just because I really like it. So I thought I might choose another of his songs just because I enjoy him. This one is quite nice, and although a day or two late for Earth Day, the message is appropriate. This video was apparently made by two children for a school project.

It may be abit dated, but still quite good I think
Click on the link below to view and listen.
Wishing you a good day..



Conviction of the heart - Kenny Loggins Video

No comments: